Austin String Band Festival 2018
October 19-21, Camp Ben McCulloch
The 13th Annual Austin String Band Festival will be held on October 19-21, 2018, just west of Austin at beautiful Camp Ben McCulloch near Driftwood, Texas. It's one of the best-kept secrets in the Austin area, a music festival with small crowds in a lovely natural setting, with close-in parking. Presented by the Austin Friends of Traditional Music, this festival celebrates all kinds of regional string band music with live acoustic performances, workshops, jams, dancing, and great food.
Tickets are available at the gate by cash, check or credit card. Or, you can order in advance from: Brown Paper Tickets.
|General||AFTM Member||Student *|
|Kids under 16||Free|
- Wood & Wire
- The Onlies with Vivian Leva
- Felipe Perez and Rabbit Sanchez
- Clara and the Broken Barrel String Band
- Roll Fast Ramblers
- Cory McCauley and His Evangeline Aces, with Peter Schwarz
- The Double Eagle String Band
- The Frauleins
- The Barn Owls
- Ryan Gould and the Little Kings
- And more ...
A Few Reminders
The string band festival is a family friendly event. If you are planning to come to the festival please note the following.
- BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR FOR THE WORKSHOPS OR FOR EXTRA COMFORT.
- BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, BUT NO GLASS BOTTLES.
- NO FIREWORKS OR WEAPONS.
Yummy grub for carnivores and vegetarians alike served at the Festival Cafe.
Sorry, No Dogs
We love dogs, but please leave them at home.
NO DOGS ALLOWED except service animals.